Thursday, September 13, 2007

WE HAVE A HOUSE!!! (at the end of the month)

Just a quick note to let you know that we found a house. It needs a lot of work (I will post pictures as soon as I can) but it is exactly what the kids have prayed for. Avocado trees, a guava tree, and a mango tree are all on the property. There is even a pool. Isata was praying for a pool. But like all the others we have seen, it hasn't been used for a long time. The landlord said that he will fix it.

The house is not anything like what we would find in America but is very nice by Zambian standards. What I like best is that there is NO carpet!!! Hooray!!!! The only downside is that it won't be ready until the end of the month. Please pray with us that the owner of the guesthouse will accept less since we are staying there for so long.

I love you all! Thanks so much for your emails. I can read them but not reply. Just know that I really love and NEED to hear from you all. Once we are settled, I can't wait for you all to come visit!

Blessings and joy,
Beckie

1 comment:

Renee said...

BECKIE!!!!!

I am so happy for you! I am PRAYING for you!!! You are on my mind and in my heart several times a day!

Love,
Renee