Monday, September 24, 2007

Pictures from Jedidah, Timothy, and Temba

Do you remember me sharing with you about a sister and two brothers who stayed at the guesthouse for a week right after we arrived? They live in the U.K. but were down here in Zambia visiting. We thoroughly enjoyed them all. Well I just received these photos from Jedidah and thought I would share them with you all. Aren't they all beautiful?


Here are all the guys. Steven and Carlin believe they are just as "buff" as any of the other guys. Interestingly, a local hotel allows non-customer to swim for a small fee. Jedidah and her brothers invited the kids to go along. They had a blast as you can probably tell by these photos.


Here are all of my girls showing off their muscles with Jedidah.

The kids watched these impala while they were splashing, screaming, and playing in the pool. I wrote more about this in the post "Only in Africa." You will have to look in the archives to read it.


Thank you Jedidah, Timothy, and Temba! We miss you all!!!






,

No comments: