This is a real quick post to everyone! Our internet service has been extra lousy since the beginning of the year but has become even worse in the past week. This is very frustrating for us but even more so for you as you don't know what is going on! Neither do we, but we live here.
If you email, I will answer. If I don't, I didn't get it. OR I will get it maybe in a month! No kidding. We can not use Skype to call out or to receive calls. Everything was great until the first of the year.
When the internet comes on, I scramble to get everything written before it goes off again. The only reason I was able to post about Sia's birthday is because I created it in Word had it copied then pasted it into my blog as soon as internet service came on.
For all of you who write, I treasure your emails. They are refreshing to my soul. I will ALWAYS answer within a week's time IF I receive them. Without reliable internet service, I often don't.
Love,
Beckie
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment