Hi there! Shortly after publishing the “Let Me Get to Know You” post, we began experiencing even more internet problems than usual. It may come on for a few seconds but then always disconnects. This has been going on for several days.
I downloaded some messages through Microsoft Entourage for MAC (an excellent program I recently discovered sitting on my computer). I have several messages sitting in my “out” folder just waiting for reconnection.
Once again I stress that if you write to me I WILL ANSWER. If you haven’t received my email, I either can’t send it or didn’t get yours to start with. Yes, this is frustrating for us both.
The weird thing is that I can still “chat” through Skype. We can’t use the phone part of Skype but the chat works perfectly. I’m not sure how this works since our internet is down.
So, I am typing this in Word with the hopes that our connection is restored at least long enough to post it to my blog. If you are reading this, then my efforts were successful.
I have tons to share with you all regarding our moving updates. We hope to have the house ready by the 30th. We are taking next week off from school so that we can move and settle into our new house. Your prayers during this process are greatly appreciated.
Thank you everyone for sticking with me through all of these communication glitches.
Blessings and joy,
Beckie
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment