
. . .and how much he has blessed my life. Last year, Justin and Lisa surprised my mom and me with an all expenses-paid trip to visit them and share Mother's Day. We enjoyed our days together immensely. These are just a few of the photos I snapped from our different adventures.
Here is Justin our tour guide through the redwoods. Lisa had prepared a delicious lunch for us which we thoroughly enjoyed under the canopy of enormous trees.
This was such a fun day full of laughter, yummy food, spectacular sights, and great conversations. Thank you Justin and Lisa!
You may be wondering what in the world this has to do with preparing for our move to Zambia. It has a lot to do with it. Leaving our son and daughter-in-law will be difficult as we love them deeply. Reflecting on my feelings about this is all part of what I need to do before I can step onto the plane.




1 comment:
You and Mom were having a blast! I was home taking care of her to-do-list. I'm happy you two were able to go and it was great that Justin was able to have you both.
Post a Comment