Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Tough Goodbye

Above Dan loads his luggage into the Janman's car

I thought it would be easier saying "goodbye" to Dan than it was to Debbie and Sharon simply because he was here for four weeks instead of two. Ahhhh, such was not the case. We were all in tears and it has been a difficult afternoon.

Dan brought much needed refreshment and encouragement when he arrived four weeks ago today and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute he was here. Below are more photos captured during his last trip to the market. Dan has endeared himself to everyone he met including the vendors at the market. They insisted that I bring him in to say "goodbye".


Below: Walking home from the market

I just had to throw in some of our favorite bushes. The colors are truly magnificent.



Blessings and joy,
Beckie

1 comment:

Lisa Sibley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISATA!!! We love you! XOXO Lisa & Justin