
Jason and I wanted to give each of our financial partners one of these books complete with a four-minute DVD I created for churches and anyone else who was interested. I put my whole heart into creating this book and worked just as hard on the DVD.
I carefully opened the first book after the boxes arrived only to find the photos washed out when compared to the images I so enthusiastically captured. The pages also have a yellow-green cast to them.
And then. . .I couldn't get the blank DVD's to burn the slide show. I tried thirty different discs. . .to no avail.
This is bothering me more than it should. The reason is that I have been glued to my computer and computer books at the expense of fun times with my family and friends and it appears to be all for naught. So. . . .I will post some of my favorite scenery shots here over the next few days.


No comments:
Post a Comment